The Brentwood Chamber of Commerce has announced the launch of the 2018 Brentwood Business Awards, sponsored by Pinney Talfourd Solicitors. The awards will recognise the best of local companies, charities, sole traders, employees and apprentices at an awards ceremony to be held on 9 November at the Mount Avenue Banqueting Suite, Brentwood.
Entries for the categories are open to organisations based in – or doing business in – the Borough of Brentwood. The deadline for entries is 30 June.
How to enter?
Self-nominate your organisation or staff for any of the categories listed. This is a great opportunity to shine a spotlight on all of the great work you are doing. Entries are FREE and you can enter as many categories as you like.
Who will do the judging?
Each sponsor will shortlist the applicants for their category in early July and conduct interviews in person during July and August. Finalists for each category will be announced in September.
- Brentwood Business of the Year – The Brentwood Business of the Year will be chosen by Pinney Talfourd Solicitors from all of the finalists in each category. The Brentwood Business of the Year winner will be selected because they have excelled in every part of the Awards criteria.
- Apprentice of the Year – This Award is open to an apprentice who has shown significant achievements and progress within a recognised learning scheme.
- Business Person of the Year – This Award will acknowledge a leader who has achieved significant success in their organisation during the past 12 months, showing strong leadership and strategic vision.
- Employer of the Year – This Award will celebrate organisations who value their employees by creating a positive, inclusive environment that attracts, retains and develops talent.
- Excellent Customer Service Award – This Award will recognise businesses and not-for-profit organisations striving to exceed customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Growing Business of the Year – This Award is for businesses that can show a growth in turnover and profit and either employees, products or services, over the last 3 years.
- Not-For-Profit Organisation of the Year – This Award highlights the best of Brentwood’s charitable and social sector organisations that make a positive impact on the community.
- Sales and Marketing Award – This Award will recognise companies that have demonstrated sales and marketing excellence over the past year and have a clear vision for the future of their business.
- Small to Medium Business of the Year – This Award is designed for sole traders or businesses with fewer than 250 employees that are making an impact within their field.
For further information and to enter, please visit the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce: http://brentwoodchambers.co.uk/business-awards/